All types----A massage therapist gets all kinds and types of people,conditions and bodies but Jessica Alba has yet to come through the door. Yesterday I massaged a middle aged man,late fifties early sixties,and grossly over weight. Heavy people are always a challenge to handle on a table for probably obvious reasons but that wasn't the major problem. Moles.lots of em.Bunches. Clusters. Dozens.All over his back, shoulders and sides. Thick and raised with some alarming looking brown/black/red colors all in one. I had to remove my wedding band to prevent snagging them. Whew! A virtual forest of moles, skin tags and bumps. I think I gave him an okay massage but I won't soon forget his condition. He mentioned he went to doctors often for his various health problems so I assumed he was aware of the mole city behind him so I didn't say anything but maybe I should have. Next time I see Mole Man I will most assuredly broach the subject with him.
There are certain conditions where massage of any type is contraindicated. This comes awfully close to one of those times.
Facebook Badge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment