I don't think there is any one body type that has more or less of an advantage doing this work. Proper body mechanics are mandatory no matter what size you are.
Facebook Badge
Friday, June 19, 2009
Thai Massage today
Went to Arlington and got a very unusual massage. This was a medical or healing massage that addresses and treats any ailments of a physical nature. It was administered by four advanced students of the Thai Institute after an assessment was made of my maladies.They asked questions about my various complaints, discussed possible solutions based on ancient Thai medical practices,then 3 of the body workers gave me a 30 minute massage each,for a total of 90 minutes.It was pretty standard stuff; a combo of different strokes and stretches,all pretty tame and nothing too drastic. They all were very careful with my right thumb problem while not neglecting my hands and wrists. All in all a great experience.I did feel much looser and more relaxed and I'll watch to see if my hip is any better. There is something to be said for laying on the floor versus being on a table, more freedom to move around and stretch if you feel like it.
I don't think there is any one body type that has more or less of an advantage doing this work. Proper body mechanics are mandatory no matter what size you are.
Some people think this is exercise! Yikes!!!
I don't think there is any one body type that has more or less of an advantage doing this work. Proper body mechanics are mandatory no matter what size you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment