On Friday I'm going to the Thai Institute in Arlington to receive a free 90 minute massage*. It's part of the school class and another person (named "Jennifer") will also be a practice body or demo body for the class. It should be a great learning experience for me, sort of like a free class.(and a great massage to boot).
And tomorrow,a colleague and I will be offering chair massages to a small company in Cabin John, Md. We should do about 12-15 massages a piece. Will be tiring but fun and it's a paid event. How cool is that.More important to me is the opportunity for future work this might lead to.I will post about both events soon.
*Thai Massage is massage on the floor,fully clothed,employing stretches and postures that mirror yoga poses.It employs a lot of palm presses,compression and vibration/tapotement along with the stretches.
Facebook Badge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment